Friday, July 31, 2009

Last post...

This is the last post i gonna post based on my leg...
i post this its not because of want ppls attention or whatever u think bout it..
Whole story is like this...
On 26th Jan of 06,i faced a fatal accident in the T-junction near my house..
My friend, You Wei fetch me back from tuition, i dont know why i will follow him.and i can't regret or blame any1 right now, because he died the day after accident.that time i am only 16, din't think that much at that time.my left leg-Neck of Femur has fractured due to the accident..and operation at GH twice..
after that, i went home..i was no longer a healthy 1..because of fracture, the blood in my leg can't go to the Femoral head, normally it will took 3 months to recover, but i took 11 MONTHS to recover..and due to long time no blood supply to the Femoral head. and now, the femoral head is not round anymore, and it will spoiled sooner or later. it can't recover anymore.and i can't play any sports!?!.Last week i went to Sessions Court, the lawyer said GMC doctor's report said that my leg had shorten for 2cm and i have to operate my leg twice in the future.this things make me down for quite a long time and the Defendent don't trust so,they send me to Lam Hwa Ee Hospital today, look for Doctor Khor Kar Teng, and what he said is almost the same.."operation will be consider when i face extremely pain.it can be tomorrow,next week, next year or mayybe next 10years .my leg has caused me alot of problems..it has to accompany until i R.I.P....
Now the femoral head is damaged and also the acetabulum..
and this photo is a normal leg.....
This is what the goin to be look like after the operation...




Thats what will be goin to happen to my left hip sooner or later...
I being Emo enuff for these few days and weeks...
i don't want to think about this anymore...
It's suffers...
And I Hope there are no boundaries so i can do whatever i like that i cant right now and in the future and even in my entire life...
I m glad that i survive from that accident...and i got my 2nd chance..
Don't drive RECKLESSLY, you will CAUSE yourself hurt or some1 else hurt...
drive safety.....
Going to sleep now...Hope there is a new day waiting for me....



3 comments:

  1. YJ...你是个好人~老天爷知道的!他一定会保佑好人一生平安的!放一百个一万个心啦~我们这群好朋友永远挺你^^你可是还有很长很长很遥远的人生道路要走呢...所以,每天要过的开开心心,快快乐乐的...乐观点看待身边的每件事!我们都喜欢看到你笑口常开的哦^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will be around to support you...that is what friends are for...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope so ba...but now not emo anymore =)
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete