Thursday, May 7, 2009

What to do while lifeless and planless

My Sem 3 holidays start from 25th of April,until now 07th May..in these days i never done anything thats meaningful yet...everyday wake up,eat,online,watch tv and sleep again...
damn.
and what to do when i online?...=)
1.Facebook
2.Update my blog
3.Listen to music..(Plain White T's -1234, Miley Cirus-The Climb, and Etc)
4.Texas Hold'em Poker!! Poker all days with friends...currently addicted,play with friends..cheat ppl money by using msn told each others got what cards..ahaha..i know its bad but just some game chips =)...Play with Mr.b,Hang,Lyk,Mag,Lyh,Hoay,Wenqing,Ksp,Jeressa,Jieyong,Yuan,
Kevin,and Win Eric!

all these guys all are also addicted ahaha...
5.Restaurant City ,aha...finally i come boss lols.i employed "Phileo,Tan yuan,Myself,AnnTing,Maggie khoo,JieyongTing and also jeressa".my restaurant is growing bigger and BIGGER!. any1 need any ingredients from me just trade..don't need to ask me..because i have finish 3 dishes to royal..lazy to find more and upgrade d, and lastly welcome to my restaurant "noPok!"..ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment