Tuesday, May 5, 2009

03rd May =)

12.45 sanz come fetch me went gurney..
after that we went the restaurant opposite gsc..
last time it was echo park...now it change to restaurant..but i don't remember the name..lols
when i reach,regina,shelle,oon,huan peng,neh,cheryl,jamie and jj already there,we wait for mr simon low...our tutor for fundamentals of selling...
after he reach...we have our lunch there....

Sheline Poh and Lee Jamie having fun =)


Cheryl suang love "peace" ...haha

i am searching for jj's camera lol..i always did when i am bored

Mr simon laughing ...dunno whats the main point he laugh..

Sanz and his gf chabel..

thanks =)

Wishing...all my classmates and friends and who view my blog may get good results in exam!

the piece of cake...my face kissed on it d...they don't want to eat ...too bad

me!

huan peng

Cheryl suang

MR.Kh'ng aka Ah Neh

Ah oon aka tai tai tai lou

MR simon

Jj

The video how i kissed the cake..- -!

No comments:

Post a Comment