Friday, September 25, 2009

25th Sept 09 ♥♥♥

Totally HAPPY and BLUR day for me..
Wake up early in the morning by brother's friends..
they planned to go hotel stay ...
they dint prepare anything for bbq...OMG.not going to talk bout them
fetch them went gurney and drop them then go meet Sweet Heart and Her mom & Sis at sri Ananda (Thanks for the lunch by Dear's Mom)
After that went Gurney with my Dear...♥
And finally she bought her prom dress,no more confusing matters..
meet Dear's friend Hannah...
After that.what caused me so blur i also don't know
bought the ticket for The Perfect Getaway

And guess what..i BLUR till read 9 as 6
went go into hall 6 around 15 mins only realise it gonna show JIN NOTTI?
and all "友族同胞" there..
sorry dear for being so damn blur =(


After that fetch dear home then...
so damn relax because lil bro is not home! =D
and Pigdas plan to do this ..
Spam my facebook wall =))
and finally its done..

*Every time you're near I feel like I’m in heaven, feeling high*
*Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms, Here tonight*
*I don’t wanna run away, baby you’re the one I need tonight*
No Promises by Shayne Ward

p/s: feel so so so sorry about so blur
look at the print screen.headless *
head is sent to you by pos laju as u request
The promise is kept when we're in room 6 ♥
Endless Story♥



No comments:

Post a Comment