Thursday, April 2, 2009

Still Bad luck...2th/Apr

Thought April Fool already bad luck enuff...
2th even worse...
After WPD class,we decided to go One Stop Popular Fair..90% discount!!since we got 2 hours rest time
found a parking slot there,parked there and pay 60cents for 1 hour time,i asked 1 hour is enought or not?sheline poh aka mad 1 replied its enuff - -
went to the fair..but buy nothing coz can't really find the things i want to buy.."its time to back school,its almost 4 and my my carpark"
when i walk back to my car..saw a piece of green paper...damn...SUMMON..zz..its the 1st summon i receive in my entire life..Rm15..some of my friends say don't need to pay coz its MPPP not Polis Kerajaan but i decided to pay within these few days..
went back school and took JJ's camera to

..

No comments:

Post a Comment